Is anyone using the following CPT Codes with CPT 50080-50081
I have a procedure of
Left percutaneous tract dilatilation, left percutaneous nephrostolithotomy of lower pole stone, antegrade nephrostogram, left ureteral stent removal, cystogram,nephrostomy tube placement, nephrourteral stent placement, and floseal sandwhich application.
I'm assuming that all of this is inclusive to CPT 50080-81.
Introduction of intracatheter or catheter into renal pelvis for drainage and/or injection, percutaneous
Introduction of ureteral catheter or stent into ureter through renal pelvis for drainage and/or injection, percutaneous
Injection procedure for pyelography (as nephrostogram, pyelostogram, antegrade pyeloureterograms) through nephrostomy or pyelostomy tube, or indwelling ureteral catheter
Introduction of guide into renal pelvis and/or ureter with dilation to establish nephrostomy tract, percutaneous
Manometric studies through nephrostomy or pyelostomy tube, or indwelling ureteral catheter
Change of nephrostomy or pyelostomy tube
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join