Kinda sad to have to reply to myself, but in case others who use these codes need to know, effective 1/1/12 MCR has restored bilateral status indicator to 64613 and 64614. They had removed it last April, but it has been restored to bilateral status "1" . I found the news in the Feb 2012 Coding Edge magazine on p. 11 which arrived today. Hope others find this information useful! ---Suzanne
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join