Are you going to be coding for an Anesthesiologist? AAPC has a Anesthesia study guide but it's for people who understand the general concept. If you don't know how to code it at all, look for a basic CPT coding book that will teach you the general concepts. It's not that difficult but there are things that you have to know like the time formula, physical status modifiers, qualifying circumstances, ect. Search Amazon...I'm sure there's something you can find. Sorry I can't give you a specific book. Hope this helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join