To answer the question I will assume you actually have a dictation of the interpretation of the "IMA catheter for coronary angiography and bypass graft angiography and a pigtail catheter for aortography and left ventriculography", and also pressures for the LT and RT ventricles.
I do not see mention of a "supravalvular aortogram" or the aortic root, so I would not bill anything for that. The Injection for the iliac is to evaluate the access site and is inherent to the procedure and should not be separately billed.
So, I would code 93461-26 which covers L/RHC and angios of coronaries and bypass grafts. I do not understand why you would code 93561? Perhaps that was a typo?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join