I'm stumped on this one. My surgeon did a side-to-side anastomosis of the proximal and distal stomach to correct the effects of gastric bypass. He called it a gastrogastrostomy. The patient had previous Roux-en-Y surgery. There is no mention of a reversal of the Roux-en-Y surgery. All he did was the anastomosis.
I have no idea how to code this. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join