It is part of the extensor mechanism of the knee, 27385 for primary repair or 27386 for secondary reconstruction. The extensor mechanism includes the quadriceps mucle group, quadriceps tendon, patella, patellar retinaculum, patellar ligament or adjacent soft tissues. Refrncd frm Orthopaedic Coder Pink Sheet 1-3-2011. (Margie Scalley Vaught)
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join