Looks to me like the following codes should be used:
93458 - LHC with coronary angiograms with/without LV gram
92982/LC - Angioplasty SVG to LC
You would not bill a combined right and left heart cath due to right heart cath attempted but not completed. You would only code one intervention. You code bypass grafts according to the vessel they are grafted to, and per coding guidelines you only code the highest intervention performed per vessel. The LC and the SVG to the LC are still considered one vessel for coding purposes. Hope this helps
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join