Absolutely! I had a position come up and before I could advertise it I had a potential employee do just that. I hired her as a file clerk and she then moved up to a receptionist. Be willing to accept any job and be willing to help out wherever you can. Hopefully the future office you work for will realize your additional potential. Make sure to dress professionally as you may meet the manager or be interviewed on the spot. Good luck!
Robin King, CPC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join