This doesn't seem to be the complete op note, so best guess?
75650 - Arch Study
36216 - Selective Right Common Carotid
75676 - Unilateral Common Carotid S&I
36251 - Selective cath of main renal artery (includes cath placement and S&I), unilateral
the last paragraph has me stumped...i cannot tell where the access for all this is...i would be inclined to possibly give an extremity picture 75710. This is best guess, with a lot of supposition on my part. Without knowing access site, type of arch/position of great vessels, this is the best I can do, but hopefully it will give you an idea of where to look at least
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join