I would have to say urinary - v13.09
Prostatitis is a common infection or an inflammation of the prostate. It can affect men of all ages and doesn't increase the risk for prostate cancer. Symptoms can include an urge to urinate, pain during urination, chills and fever, and pelvic pain.
Bacteria infecting the prostate cause acute prostatitis and chronic bacterial prostatitis. Bacteria most likely enter the prostate by:
Traveling through the urethra.
Being present in the urine because of a bladder infection.
Being introduced through the use of a urinary catheter.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join