Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Need Peripheral Vascular Help!

  1. #1

    Default Need Peripheral Vascular Help!

    The surgeon is going to do a unilateral femoral-femoral bypass. The way it sounds is like doing a little "jump" graft past the blockage.
    What is the proper CPT code for this?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007


    Have you looked at CPT 35558? And depending on if the doctor harvest'd a graft, and where, can be billed also.

  3. #3


    I have actually had these before and dependeing on the distance i have used fem-pop (35556) if it looks like it incorporated most of the femor 35570 because they describe a same vessel graft if is just a small jump graft. Do not use 35558 that is a bilat procedure and would not be appropriate. I hope this helps

Similar Threads

  1. peripheral vascular stent
    By in forum Cardiology
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2015, 02:08 PM
  2. peripheral vascular angiography
    By angiecar in forum Interventional Radiology
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 11:55 PM
  3. Peripheral vascular coding question
    By Heartcoder in forum Cardiology
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 09:40 AM
  4. Peripheral Vascular Coding
    By SantaMaria in forum Cardiology
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 11:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts