I agree with you completely, I would not code it as an adult dosage. I would use 90471 (the administration of a vaccine) and then 90743 x2 OR 90744 x2. I am leaning more towards 90743 because even though it is reffered to as adolescent, not pediatric, it says 2 doses scheduled. Which makes me think that is the proper dosage where 2 combined would equal to one adult dose.
Hopefully that helps a little.. =/
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join