Laureen's CPC Blitz is fantastic. In fact, if you are on a limited budget and can only afford to purchase one review, I would recommend hers. Since you have already taken the test once, you know what to expect. Her tips on time management alone could make the difference between passing or failing. She also provides tips on marking up your CPT manual to make things easier to find.
As far as using the previous year's books. While it may be allowed, I wouldn't recommend it. I read somewhere on this forum that someone estimated that perhaps 10% of the exam specifically involve current year codes. If that's true, using last year's books automatically puts you at a 15 question disadvantage where you'll have to use your best guess.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join