From my understanding "getting credit" for any MDM would be considered an E&M service, and not applicable in the global period. I run into this with my surgeons, and what I've been able to get them to understand, that with owning the x-ray equipment we are being paid for the technical component and the read of the xray, (there's nothing else we can bill for). http://www.trailblazerhealth.com/Pub...al/Surgery.pdf (just in case it didn't save from the title.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join