Airways demonstrated widening of the right secondary carina and 75% extrinsic compression of the right upper lobe with patency of the anterior and posterior segments visible. The apical segment was not visualized and likely compressed.
Washings were taken from the segmental bronchi throughout both lungs. Bronchial alveolar lavage was done in the right upper lobe. A central needle aspirate was done in the right mainstem and right secondary carina. Transbronchial lung biopsies were taken from the right upper lobe.
I am so confused on what codes are bundle what isn't , 31622-50, 31624-RT, 31628-RT, 31629-RT, this what I think should be coded per doc. Now other modifiers 51 & 59
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join