I was on LYNX for two months before I accepted another job. I know out of the four of us coders, we thought it was time consuming for us. I personally missed being able to hand code our infusions but the system worked well for it. It didn't help our nurse's document times or assessments any better. We reverted to a non-coder selecting the points for the E/M levels and entering times for infusions and nurse documentation. She would basically get the paper chart after a coder hand wrote the info and then she did the rest on LYNX- start to finish.
How has it been working out for you? Is it time consuming for your coders or have you implemented a different process?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join