This code would have to be built into your contract to recieve payment as they are typically not paid by most payors. It would be for an internal tracking purpose only. MCR does not pay for them;
Payment for covered services are always bundled into payment for other services not specified. There will be no RVUs or payment amounts for these codes and no separate payment is ever made. When these services are covered, payment for them is subsumed by the payment for the services to which they are incident.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join