While coding an "Interlaminal epidural steroid injection at the T12-L1 level on the left", I was not sure which of the CPT codes to use, 62310 or 62311? Our 'pain guru' had put out a note that 'ANY INJECTION AT T12-L1 SHOULD BE CODED AS A THORACIC INJECTION'. Does anyone know where this is written for validation?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join