Please help ! There is some confusion in my office regarding codes 76000 versus x-ray codes. Doctors use fluoroscopy/fluoroscopic guidance during surgical procedure. Some of the Doctors want the x-ray code billed and some say the 76000 should be billed. I say the x-ray code should be billed.. with a -26 modifier of course. Case in point: Dr performs manipulation under anesthesia of acetabulum with fluoroscopy. I would bill 27222 and 73530 -26. Suggestions welcome !!!!
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join