And good luck getting any answers on it - Deborah didn't take my critiques well, when I finally asked the AAPC about it, in utter frustration. You're better off supplementing it by reading the publications on this page: http://www.trailblazerhealth.com/Spe...spx?DomainID=1
Trailblazer's good, because they're notoriously picky with their E/M requirements, and they explain it in easy-to-understand ways. Also, you can check yourself by asking about questions on here - we're always glad to help!
If it's any consolation, I passed the first time I took it, with no actual auditing experience - the curriculum works - it just desperately needs to be edited. So, if you find yourself getting confused, take comfort in the fact that it may just be the book.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join