hi, i dont know about UHC in general, but it does help to call up nicely, and speak with someone; explain the circumstances, ex: was it a holiday, vacation, sickness, etc; these things happen; you may have to take a penalty of some kind but it is better to get some payment than no payment; also lastly you may have to do an appeal or help the member with one as it is still the member's fault, they should know what type of insurance they have and what requires pre auth or not; hope this helps..
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join