I am lookng for CPT for a repair of a lacerated inferior vena cava.
Pt had laparoscopic surgery to remove a large hepatic cyst. The cyst was attempted to be dissected from its attachement to the diaphragm significant bleeding was noted. Procedure was then converted to open to assess the bleeding. Inferior vena cava was noted to be bleeding and was clamped and oversewn. Abdomen was suctioned irrigated and dried out and no active bleeding was noted
Thank you in advance
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join