It's my understanding that OnQ has a couple different types of pain management pumps. If it's the C-bloc, 64421 won't work because the C-bloc is a continuous peripheral nerve block. If code doesn't state "continuous infusion" it's not valid for that product so use the unlisted 64999. The payer might also be considering it part of the global surgical package that includes pain management, if done by the same surgeon that did the main procedure.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join