Without more specific info, I can point you to a few generic sources:
For Medicare, there's "incident-to" billing...the rules are summarized here: http://www.trailblazerhealth.com/Pub...ncident_to.pdf
http://cms.gov/MLNMattersArticles/downloads/SE0418.pdf (MLN Matters)
http://www.cms.gov/manuals/Downloads/bp102c15.pdf (Internet Only Manual page 190)
Article on how to bill NPP's from AAFP (2006): http://www.aafp.org/fpm/2006/0500/p45.html
Here's one specific to Texas: http://www.texmed.org/Template.aspx?id=2273
If you let me know more about what you're looking for, I'll help you help you find it...
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join