I work for a orthopedic surgeon he wants to code a 99204.He uses a Single Organ Musculoskeletal exam sheet for the exam he dictates a full musculoskeletal examination was documented on our office form please see these forms for additional information. I am confused if that is enough the code states they need to do 10 organ systems. He is a specialist a Ortho Surgeon. Please Help confused Cora
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join