I agree with you. I also post according to RVU order. You could be at risk at losing proper reimbursement.
6. Rank the surgeries subject to the standard multiple surgery rules (indicator â€ś1â€ť) in descending order by the Medicare fee schedule amount;
7. Base payment for each ranked procedure on the lower of the billed amount, or:
100 percent of the fee schedule amount (Field 34 or 35) for the highest valued procedure; 50 percent of the fee schedule amount for the second highest valued procedure; and 25 percent of the fee schedule amount for the third through the fifth highest valued procedures;
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join