AAPC - Back to school

Thread: study buddy

Default study buddy

AAPC: Back to School
    I am looking at taking the CPC exam for the second time in April and still having a difficult time with this. I would like to know if there is anyone that is willling to help me out. I keep taking the practice exams but never reach a passing grade. It would be helpful to know what I am doing wrong and also someone that can relate.

Milwaukee WI

Default Where are you?

Remember that this is a national forum (even international).

You'll be more successful getting a response if you include where you are located ... city AND state.

Have you tried your local chapter? Don't post here and expect everyone in your chapter to get the request for help. Not everyone checks in here. GO to the chapter meeting and ask your New Member officer or President, or just other members who are present.

Good luck

HOpe that helps.

F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC

Similar Threads

1. Looking for a study buddy!
    By Jhynelle in forum E/M
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2015, 01:28 PM