First let me say that radiology is not in any way my expertise...
Unfortunately, I do not have the actual documentation to support this... What I have always been taught and practiced was that a procedure (post-op x-ray) to confirm the completion of another procedure (closed fracture reduction) is included as an integral part of the primary procedure.
If anyone out there has documentation to support or prove this wrong, please let me know!!
I hope this helps!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join