I've never code this before but from researching it I'd suggested 0184T.
TEMS/TAMIS is pretty much playing on words as they are using endoscopes and scopes are minimally invasive in nature. The Drs. can use the same scope they use for Laparoscopic procedures but it's still just an endoscope that is going trans-anally
I think this video will clarify it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw8YqCZodP8
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join