If this hadn't mentioned pills it would be a simple 478.29 however because the doc mentioned that it is a reaction to the pills it is currently uncodable The doctor needs to state if the pills were administered properly - i.e were the pills a prescription that the patient took per order? (478.29 and E code) wrong pill given or taken or overdosed on? 977.9 ect - the list goes on. The doctor needs to be more specific on this one.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join