Hopng someone can give me a suggestion of two. We have billing anti inflammatory gels that we give to patients for home use between visits as A9270. I have been told that some WC and Auto will pay for them. I am racking my brain trying to find a correct code to bill. Of course the WC and Auto adjusters could not tell me appropriate codes to use. And input would be appreciated.