When I billed these 2 years ago the problem was with the diagnosis codes we were using- the diagnosis for the reason the patinet was on anticoagulant therapy went first followed by the long term use code for whatever drug. Did you try looking at the Medicare Local Coverage Determination for your area? You can find them on the website of your local Medicare administrator. Here in southern CA our administrator is Palmetto.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join