My question is why are you coding a 62311 twice and why do you have a mod-26 on the second procedure?
Mod-26 is for procedures with a professional and technical component such as radiology.
Also, if you have a mod-26 on one radiology code, why not all of the others. Is this procedure being done at a facility? or an office type procedure room?
Without seeing the Procedure note and knowing where the procedure is taking place, it's a little hard to tell you where all of your errors are. I am curious to the 76101 and why you are billing for the drug as we do this procedure at a local ASC and do not bill either of these with the 62311/77003-26 code combo. The parenthetical states do not bill more than once.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join