Results 1 to 2 of 2


  1. #1
    upper saddle river,nj
    Default J7235
    Medical Coding Books
    My provider bills the j7325 with procedure code 20610-rt, he isn't always being reimbursed on the actual drug. If the patient supplies the drug are we to just bill the injection and if the pharmacy or retailer sends the drug to the office are we to bill the injection code and the j-code for the drug? Please help.

    Mary winfield, cpc

  2. Default
    If the drug is supplied to you, bill only the injection (20610). If you are using your own stock for J7325, you should always be reimbursed for the drug. Make sure you are adding 16 units for the J7325 or 32 units when doing bilateral injections. I think others will agree!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Enjoying Our Forums?

AAPC forums are a benefit of membership. Joining AAPC grants you unlimited access, allowing you to post questions and participate with our community of over 150,000 professionals.

Join Now Continue Reading Without Full Access

Already a Member?


Close Message

In addition to full participation on AAPC forums, as a member you will be able to:

  • Access to the largest healthcare job database in the world.
  • Join over 150,000 members of the healthcare network in the world.
  • Be a part of an industry leading organization that drives the business side of healthcare.
  • Save anywhere from 10%-50% with exclusive member discounts on courses, books, study materials, and conferences.
  • Access to discounts at hundreds of restaurants, travel destinations, retail stores, and service providers. AAPC members also have opportunities to save on heath, life, and liability insurance.
  • Become a member of a local chapter and attend regular meetings.