the ICD-10 CM codes are all there for pregnancy with more of them. I think it is next to impossible to create a conversion table since the codes in a section such as OB are so different. DO you have an ICD-10 CM code book and you must get a copy of the ICD-10 CM guidelines as the guidelines for OB are very different. I wish I could answer your question more specifically but I honestly did not understand what you were wanting.
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join