Can some on please help me out with these procedures?
1. Packing of complex hepatic injury
2. Repair of muscular serosal injury to the anterior pylorus
3. Placement of abdominal vacuum-assisted device.
I was able to code the first procedures:
Right femoral vein central line placement= 36556
Damage control laparotomy = 49000 (I believe I do not report this)
Left hepatic trisegmentectomy = 47122
Ligation of portal vein = 37761
Cholecystectomy = 47600
Can you please assist me?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join