Thread: SuperCoder Illustrated for Family Practice 2012

Default SuperCoder Illustrated for Family Practice 2012

Promo: Code Books
    I am looking at this book to see if it is worth the money. Has anyone tried it or know of anyone who has used it? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Renee'

I used it last year, and planning to buy this year, too. My practice has 3 FP's. The book, @ $119, is a steal... Good to see every code-wise information in each single page. A lay man's term description of a code's procedure is helpful.. and the additional RVU, $$ inforation along with MUE, global period info is good, too. They have given simple and step-by-step illustrations for most codes. It's a kind of all-in-one solution for FP practices/coders.

By the way, in the same context, i was checking the www.supercoder.com website which has all necessary info, specialty-wise. I saw a FP specialty corner that can be set up as home page! That's great actually since it has all FP realted codes and other payment info, plus a monthly newsletter on FP. Am planning to buy one.

Similar Threads

1. Family Practice
    By hingerick in forum Medical Coding General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-22-2013, 12:32 PM
  2. Family practice
    By aangeemg901@aol.com in forum Family Practice
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 10:30 AM
  3. Best Practice A/R Percentages for Family Practice
    By AMADDOX in forum Billing/Reimbursement
    Replies: 2