I used it last year, and planning to buy this year, too. My practice has 3 FP's. The book, @ $119, is a steal... Good to see every code-wise information in each single page. A lay man's term description of a code's procedure is helpful.. and the additional RVU, $$ inforation along with MUE, global period info is good, too. They have given simple and step-by-step illustrations for most codes. It's a kind of all-in-one solution for FP practices/coders.
By the way, in the same context, i was checking the www.supercoder.com website which has all necessary info, specialty-wise. I saw a FP specialty corner that can be set up as home page! That's great actually since it has all FP realted codes and other payment info, plus a monthly newsletter on FP. Am planning to buy one.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join