Medicaid - I'd probably collect payment up front, if possible. You should really check your individual state laws on that sort of stuff, though - you may not have a right to bill the patient, in certain situations, but it's impossible to predict, without knowing what state you're in. It probably wouldn't hurt to get them to sign a form similar to an ABN, just to be safe (although, ABN's are only really for Medicare patients...it's better to let them know ahead of time, anytime you think they'll end up being responsible for a bill. It saves you trouble later...)
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join