Is it stated just that way? nothing to link the diabetes to the ckd? nothing regarding insulin dependence? just listed this way as the patient has htn ckd and dm I am agreeing with you. The ckd is ALWAYS linked to the htn per ICD-9 conventions. The dm would need to be linked by physician statement. I would ask for a redetermination of this question if that was check as a wrong answer with no more information provided. Where did you see this on partb news? do you need a member number to play?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join