the codes are finalized and the books are official they are just labeled the official draft edition. The codes are now partially frozen for ICD-9 CM and ICD-10 CM, therefore when the 2012 ICD-10 CM is released (as a draft) then that will be final revision until oct 2014. There were only a few minor revisions from 2011 to 2012, mainly just to add a few new codes to stay instep with new dx codes added to ICD-9 CM 2012.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join