1800.00? Wow! Go to codingcertification.org and get the exam prep DVDs by Laureen Jandroep. I swear by them. Passed my CPC on the first time with an 80. The cost is 240.00. I'm hired as a medical coder a month later. 1800.00 just seems excessive. I passed that test with one semester of medical terminology and one semester of coding, and those Dvds. Don't think I would have passed without them.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join