that's odd, I just ran it up against CCI on both Supercoder and CMS, and both say there's no edit. the only thing that I can think of is that the payer considers the EKG (a diagnostic test) to be an inclusive part of the wellness visit, which I would expect to have some diagnostic tests performed at a visit like that. or maybe they only consider the professional component to be included. did you try billing the tracing only code? I think it's 93005? does any of this make sense? hope I could help!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join