Did you bill these services on the same claim, meaning, the Echo and TEE together? They are not bundled to each other, however, if you billed them on the same claim I bet their system kicked it back. Since 93306 already includes 93320/93325 they probably assumed it was being billed incorrectly and not taking into account there was also a TEE billed; you can still bill separately for 93320/93325.
Not sure if that is the reason. But that's what I think. If it's Medicare I bet it's a delay tactic. They love those!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join