the dr can charge for a hospital admit or subsequent visit code and then prolonged service code 99354-99357 (depending on hospital status inpatient or outpatient status) then of course anteparum care codes and post partum care codes. if your dr revisits the pt on another DOS he can also bill a subsequent visit code since they are not billing a global maternity package.
the dr must documetn time spent face to face time. if they dont you cannot bill for it
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join