Not according the NCCI edits from Medicare. See below: (I c&p from Mcare's NCCI link)
93458 93564 20110101 * 0
93458 93565 20110101 * 0
93458 94002 20110101 * 1
93571 93042 20080701 * 1
93571 93318 20090401 * 1
93571 94002 20090401 * 1
I would appeal that with records since NCCI does not show any bundling edits.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join