I use 96374 and J1110. I looked up your code in the 2012 CPT and asked my doctor's opinion (in case he wanted me to start using your code) and he felt it is not a highly complex drug. That being said he did mention there are certain side effects, but would not use that code. He uses it for some Migraine patients, if that makes a difference.
Just our opinion
Ann Foreman, CPC
Mallory Family Wellness
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join