I am confused on your question; however, I will try and help you to the best of my ability. CPT 43328 is for a esophagogastric fundoplast via a thoroacotomy (this code does NOT include a hernia repair). CPT 43337 would not be the correct code either as this is for a thoracoabdominal approach. According to your post you are looking for "laparoscopic", so the correct code would be 43282., which includes the nissesn, paraesophageal hernia repair and mesh.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join