These medical consults request clinical evaluation to identify any mental disorders which
may contraindicate or complicate a patientâ€™s participation in a surgical intervention such as Gastric Bypass. The evaluation includes a diagnostic interview, a comprehensive medical record review, and may include psychological testing.
CPT 90801 with CPT 96101-59 psychological testing as appropriate
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join