This is really just a general request for anyone who could recommend a course (on-line preferably) on Dental procedures.
I understand enough of the anatomy and coding system to muttle my way through the services, but this is an area I'm adamant about expanding skill in. I know that many people on the Dentist side of the fence go through dental assisting programs. While I have no ambition to complete an entire program, I'm interested in perhaps auditing a course on the coding/terminology portions.
Despite some very helpful resources, it is still a very weak area. It's my goal to change that.
Any advice would be appreciated.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join