I found a website that has a course called "DenCodes" that is described as a "...course specifically designed for employees who work with dental terms and codes in the insurance field or in dental offices. It introduces dental terminology and the most frequently coded procedures and explains ADA coding categories and insurance categories and how they affect billing." It comes with a workbook for $99. The site lets you preview the Course Demonstrations and DenCodes runs for 3 hours. Sounds good, yeah?
I also found a site that has on-going 6 week courses w/ 6 CEU's. The next scheduled course begins November 12, 2007.
Lastly, depending on where you are located, I found a link for what sounds like a pretty good seminar.
Hope this info is helpful to you! Good Luck!
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Code Lookup with AAPC Coder
- Coding Data Files
- ICD-9 to ICD-10 Code Converter (FREE)
- Other ICD-10 Codes / Resources
- CPT Codes
- HCPCS Codes
- E/M Analyzer (FREE)
- CPT RVU Calculator (FREE)
- Risk Adjustment Search (FREE)
- PQRS Measure Search (FREE)
- Health Plan / Provider Policy Search (FREE)
- MACRA Calculator
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join