I can't imagine that they would extend that timeline out too far, if at all. Its inevitible that the US needs to switch. Many organizations have already begun working toward that implementation deadline, and to extend it too far would be a monetary loss for many. It might be helpful to extend it out a short time span, as providers are faced with a lot of changes in a short amount of time; 5010, EHR, etc.
Michelle Hanson, CPC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join